Monday, August 10, 2015

The other great thing that happened this weekend besides the auction of the Comet for charity, was the debut of the trade show booth that I designed for Stewart Warner. I'm really happy with the results and Inspired Exhibits did a great job turn my vision into reality. The really neat thing is that my Granddad, Hershel Hill retired from SW after 20 years. My Dad worked there for a summer as a kid, which makes me the third generation of my family to be involved with SW. Pretty neat. The brick tower took me 4 days to paint the logo on both sides. I shot the gauge photography and Tim Sutton​ shot the cars (except for the Valiant photo not seen in this photo). Special thanks to partners in crime Josh Russell​  for walking in me through a major project like this, and Kevin J. Tully​ for working with me for the past 3 years to land them as a client.


No comments:

Post a Comment